Congrats Mitica!

Do I put the champagne into the fridge?
product_fridge_s.jpg

Oh my... Still have a few to go. But... I'll take the fridge! Looks good for keeping film in it. :lol:

I can always shut the door and keep the champagne fresh for your next 40 posts!

Sounds good!... I'll be postin' away tonite.

Don't start the party while I am in slumber... :shock:
I mean, oh well. Do.
Only will no one be there to provide for all the party goodies then, unless someone else starts sharing the job with me...
(But you might still be cross with me for all the washing up you had to do after my 10.000-post party, hm? I hope not! See, your champagne is already stored away nicely!)

Mitica100 said:
Oh my... Still have a few to go. But... I'll take the fridge! Looks good for keeping film in it. :lol:
Spoken like a true film geek. :love:

Congrats on the big 3K! We're so glad to have you around here, so here's to the next 3K! :D

Psst. Terri. Listen: he's not there yet - and I cannot see any "posting away" for the time being, so he's still 39 posts SHORT of the 3000... no early congrats, they are supposed to bring bad luck (at least where I am).

Ah! Inching closer to the "big mark" ... only 31 posts away now ... I wonder when we can open those bottles. But then we have 6 board birthdays today... I might as well ...

Now it is only 7 more posts to the big moment when the odometer changes over :D.

Only 6... err... 5 with this one!

terri said:
Spoken like a true film geek. :love:

Congrats on the big 3K! We're so glad to have you around here, so here's to the next 3K! :D

That I am! Guilty as charged!! :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks Terri, glad to be around such fine people!

Ta daaaa... -------------> #3,000 is here!!

Where's that '81 Dom Perignon LaFoto's been stashing away for a while now?:lol:

champagne.jpg
Ta-daaaaa!

Congratulations and celebrations!

Most reactions

Back