I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just wanted to congratulate one of our members on being chosen as one of Rangefinder’s 30 Rising Stars for 2014. Photoforward | Rangefinder’s 30 Rising Stars for 2014: The List Revealed!

Brittany (user name Peanuts) is an amazing wedding photographer and a really nice person. I've had the opportunity to meet her on a couple occasions during TPF meet ups. She also lives and works in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, which makes me insanely jealous. Brittany Esther Photography | Calgary and Canmore Wedding & Engagement Photography

I don't think she has posted here since 2007 but she was fairly active for a while before that (and she may have lurked around a bit since them), so I think we can still claim her as one of our own.

Cool beans! I've never had any interaction with her, but she gets my Congratulations anyway!

You should tell her to come back and visit her. We're pretty cool to hang out with around here. :D

Way cool, and congrats to you, Peanuts!!! You're the peanuttiest!!!!

Well, I certainly remember Peanuts - she did post a lot here, back in the day. She's worked hard and deserves the recognition - great job!! I'm so happy for her! :heartpump:

Thanks for letting us know, Mike!

The wedding in the forest in the rain set just makes me smile.

Most reactions

Back