Considering Upgrading to a Canon 30D

DocFrankenstein said:
sorry, never been to... and sorry again :D don't know what this sport is called either

For the argument sake, you'd take it with a pinhole just to make a point to some guy from toronto.

arrr poor you. you realy dont know what your missing (it was shot with a 350d btw)

i took a shot of a helicopter the other day with my 20d and was impressed to see it had frozen the rotors sharp as a tack. just thought i would mention that because i was well impressed :)

This was taken with the 20d
B17 bomber during full power take off there is a little blur on the tips of the props but they are spinning kind of fast. If it can come this close to stopping a prop on take off it should produce on the drag strip.

1/2000 sec
F/11
ISO-800 (note the 20D can go up to iso 1600 with little noise)
Used a EF 70-300mm F/4 at 200mm focal length

http://www.wolfies.smugmug.com/gallery/987282/1/46755157

yea i only shoot at 1/200 (give the effect of motion not that i need to tell you that) normaly at about f5 on a 22mm running iso 200

realy strugle to see why you need to up grade your kit when the tuff youve got at the mo shoots fine jmho

Yes the stuff I shoot is fine to me! But i wanted a freelance job doing the london marathon and he wouldnt employ me inless i upgraded, So i was considering it but i decided i will but not for a while.

is it just me or does it sound like a strange request

p.s u doin the main event at the pod in a few weeks??/

It's a 5 year old thread. :er:

On the OP's profile it shows: Last Activity: 01-06-2007 05:46 PM

Most reactions

Back