Conspiracy Theory Stuff: Flight 77

you wanna know how much of what i believe the US government says?

md

MDowdey said:
you wanna know how much of what i believe the US government says?

md

Wait a second... are you trying to tell me that our government has lied to or misled the public? I think the sky just turned red :p

This thread is odd. Over here we're told that all Americans love their government and believe everything they say.

Well, that is what our government tell us.

Why is it that whenever somone post up anything about a conspiracy, people automatically start taking the piss?
It's like either you belive the government 100% or you've been abducted by 3 foot aliens wearing nikes and drinking coca cola... why can't there be a middle ground? Yes, there are a lot of nuts ready to belive anything but there are also a lot of people who are willing to believe nothing. Both are as bad as each other.

there are so many suspicious situations in the world and they are either as 'oficially reported' or there's something on the cover up... this one inparticular is very suspicious in my eyes and although some of the explanations are a bit daft, i think there is something more to it that what the media/governemt has reported.

'Plausible denyability' has to have a mention somewhere i think...

Most reactions

Back