Contemplation

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
img0493pcrud7.jpg

A young girl at the Kleinburg Art Gallery contemplated Canadian art.

nice shot Anty.

that's a really interesting composition you got there. Is it some kind of partition with another painting behind it?

Oooooo. Very nice indeed. Love the colors, the artwork is fantastic, but I really like that back wall.

nice shot Anty.

that's a really interesting composition you got there. Is it some kind of partition with another painting behind it?

That's right - the painting of the snow covered mountains is hanging on the red partition wall. Behind the partition is an angled entrance, over which is hanging the Aboriginal Indian artwork.

Thanks for your comments J and J!

Very nice.
I think it would also work well with only the bottom part, but that would be a different image.

Dani.

That's right - the painting of the snow covered mountains is hanging on the red partition wall. Behind the partition is an angled entrance, over which is hanging the Aboriginal Indian artwork.

Thanks for your comments J and J!

it took me a while to figure it out

Very nice.
I think it would also work well with only the bottom part, but that would be a different image.

Dani.
img0493pcrud7jo5.jpg

Like this? What do you think? Less busy? Or less of interest to see?

personally i prefare the first because of the interesting composition

Thanks for the comment, John. (That painting over the entrance is really an interesting collage of images, isn't it?)

I prefer the complete image - put it in context and the colours in the girls jacket compliment the upper picture. Well spotted and executed.

Nice to see the flipper (or is it wing) still knows where the shutter release is!

Most reactions

Back