Contest Photos - need help choosing.

Hit 'em with #'s 1,2, & 4. Right between the eyes!

Yes, TWO horse pictures, but they are wonderful. Don't worry about the photographs "competing with each other".

You'll be lucky if you have all the horse pictures competing with each other lol

I strongly suggest that you flip horizontal for the first horse pic (into the wild). Most people have right master eye and it's pleasing to the viewer to have the horses staring into the right eye then the left eye ;-)

Into the wild, affection and blossoms.

I love the Bar image.

*I would crop the street lights out, right between the two "TO" signs.

I hate to say this and excuse me if it's out of line. I think that your photos are beautiful. However, can you get out and shoot some more before the contest?

Into The Wild, Affection & Wild Child are the three I'd choose.

You'll be lucky if you have all the horse pictures competing with each other lol

I strongly suggest that you flip horizontal for the first horse pic (into the wild). Most people have right master eye and it's pleasing to the viewer to have the horses staring into the right eye then the left eye ;-)
I actually shot it the way you are suggesting and flipped it...lol.

Pardon my frankness, Amanda McClure. Keep into the wild, it's the one with artistic merit. Nice rim lighting, a little motion in the manes, and decent composition. Then go shoot some more.

Most reactions

Back