Contests?

me too, (but I am English resident so I still enter) but it may help some one else. :)

I don't know of any others, adobe need to do something like that for those of us across the water

is dpchallenge.com free?

Check out www.studentphoto.com and the PPA. Both have contests with intense competition. I think you actually have to pay and sign up, but the benefits from winning are probably pretty substantial. I'd also look into local judged galleries if you can find them.

Uhhh, free? Nothing is free. Start here. They run contests at TPF...practically daily or even by the minute. Get nominated and win here. Then take your work to a juried exhibition/fair/show...but nothing is free. There will always be some cost, whether it is packaging and prep of work or shipping and fees, nothing is completely free unless there is no gain. The Parade Magazine runs contests constantly, check them out. It's free to send them a jpg but then it drops off the world. No notification and it's a highly contested race determined by...we don't know who, but that might be your only and best bet. Good luck with that.

Most reactions

Back