Continuous H vs. Continuous L

lozt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can anyone explain what's the difference between "Continuous H" vs. "Continuous L" with shooting in these burst modes?

This information is easily found in the manual... Towards the beginning. H means fast fast, L means fast but not as fast

I figured as much, but I recall reading somewhere else "The exposure and the white balance varydepending on the burst mode setting", but I wasn't sure if this was true or not.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Maybe in auto mode..?

On my N90s, it's a heavy finger blowing through a roll in either 8 seconds or 18 seconds!

hahahaha. On my D7k, I've left it on the CH by mistake and blasted about 10 action shots in a second of a family gathering snapshot. The first thing I remember thinking was "damn.... I'm glad this is digital."

This is my first auto-advance film body. My Minoltas had nothing like it, though the rangefinder does have Auto/Av/Tv modes. I went out and tried to shoot a couple of birds and didn't realize I was in continuous mode - shot 10 or so frames before I realized it. Glad I had the bulk-loaded B&W and not color.

Most reactions

Back