Continuous shooting problem with Canon 1000D

Bluepoole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys

All of a sudden, my 1000D doesn't want to shoot 3fps anymore. If I hold the shutter button in, the fastest I get is 1fps.

I've made sure everything is OK, the battery is full, drive mode is continuous, image output is JPEG and not RAW, etc. I've even tried shooting at the maximum shutter speed, and my ISO is 100.

I've tried different lenses and different memory cards, including my Sandisk Extreme III, but the problem is still there.

Is there something I'm missing or forgetting? Or could it be that the camera is faulty? It is not even 6 months old. Apart from the speed, it appears to be working fine.

Any help would be appreciated!

Have you used the rest settings to standard? It might be that you have accidentally enabled some longer exposure noise reduction which is why your shots might be slowing down (even if the noise is not there the camera will still apply the effect if its told to).

Spot on, overread, thank you so much! I enabled that custom function which reduces noise to experiment, and then continuous shooting is disabled - changed it back to default and I get my 3fps now!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back