conversations during a photo shoot

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
its funny the way a conversation could go during a photo shoot .... i had a photo shoot earlier with a young lady (about 27 yrs old, corporate headshots) ... we started chit-chatting about "girly" stuff ... J-lo and Ben's breakup (or the lack thereof) ... Cameron Diaz and Justin ... then we got into how i and my hubby met ... blah, blah

now my hubby is doing a photo shoot with an aspiring male actor (right now as we speak :lol:) .. i overhear the conversation ... guy stuff, and the same question arose, "how long have u been married?, how did u meet your wife?" :lol:

so im curious ... what kinds of conversations do u have during a photo shoot with a client?

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
Mine usually go something ike

"sit down darcy, good doggie, sit."
or

"hello leaf, how are u today? please be strong and dont let the wind blow you"

:mrgreen:

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've never tried portrait photography but it sounds like you and your husband build a pretty good rapport with your clients to make them feel comfortable. I think that takes special talent :)

and I have to admit i do talk to objects as though they were human too.

OP
D

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
im a really outgoing gal :oops: ... i could meet a person and five minutes later its like we've known each other for 10 yrs :lol: ... most of the time their really nervous... and if their that nervous ... i cant get the shot.

Most reactions

New Topics