conversations during a photo shoot

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
its funny the way a conversation could go during a photo shoot .... i had a photo shoot earlier with a young lady (about 27 yrs old, corporate headshots) ... we started chit-chatting about "girly" stuff ... J-lo and Ben's breakup (or the lack thereof) ... Cameron Diaz and Justin ... then we got into how i and my hubby met ... blah, blah

now my hubby is doing a photo shoot with an aspiring male actor (right now as we speak :lol:) .. i overhear the conversation ... guy stuff, and the same question arose, "how long have u been married?, how did u meet your wife?" :lol:

so im curious ... what kinds of conversations do u have during a photo shoot with a client?

Mine usually go something ike

"sit down darcy, good doggie, sit."
or

"hello leaf, how are u today? please be strong and dont let the wind blow you"

:mrgreen:

I've never tried portrait photography but it sounds like you and your husband build a pretty good rapport with your clients to make them feel comfortable. I think that takes special talent :)

and I have to admit i do talk to objects as though they were human too.

im a really outgoing gal :oops: ... i could meet a person and five minutes later its like we've known each other for 10 yrs :lol: ... most of the time their really nervous... and if their that nervous ... i cant get the shot.

Most reactions

Back