Converted Kodachrome

Mully

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.robertmulliganphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Converted some 20 YO Kodachrome to B&W ... opinions welcome.

$F111Jet.jpg

Needs a bit of contrast..but oooohhhhh, Kodachrome...oh how I loved Kodachromes.

Very interesting perspective - I like it. The cord to the outlet kind of sets it apart. Do you recall what aircraft it was? 104?

F111 ...the cord is a ground. Pease Airforce Base NH 1984

That's kind of funny. Can you tell I live up north where vehicles often need to be plugged in just to start in the morning?

F111 ...the cord is a ground. Pease Airforce Base NH 1984

That's kind of funny. Can you tell I live up north where vehicles often need to be plugged in just to start in the morning?
It's grounded not plugged in an electric outlet
20 YA ? IT must have been an operational aircraft then. Maybe is still now, this machines are tough (even more than Nikon F3).
Nice shot.

I managed a rare civilian ride in an F4 years ago out of Nellis (my uncle was base commander - it helped)...It was just stunningly incredible. That was a powerful beast in the day. We did a full afterburner takeoff, straight up to the stars and of course I passed out for a few seconds. I was surprized with all the gyrations the pilot was doing, I didn't hurl into the nice bag he gave me prior to takeoff, :wink:, that and of course he told me I'd have to clean up any mess I made. It was a good incentive.

^^^^^^ That is great.... I really wanted to go but my client from Raytheon had to get back to the office so I did not go.... wish I could have left him at his desk or had him drive up and meet us. I did get a special hat from the base commander which was cool ...they were all great guys to work with.

beautiful photo, as already stated, maybe little bit more contrast, but this is also very good.

Kodachrome in Rodinal...? Never heard of such a thing, though in the old days, I was prone to shooting HS Ektachrome and developing it to a negative, then printing on B&W paper...got some interesting results.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back