Convince me not to get a D600

tevo said:
It's worth mentioning that I am a sports photographer and am putting several thousand actuations on my D7000 each week, currently tabbed at 260k actuations, and as it is my job I will continue putting wear on it. I am getting a second body to use for portraiture and other commercial use, for which I would rather have a full frame. The question is, which full frame.

Nice. Considering its rated to 100k or 150k( can't remember ) clicks.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a D600, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't buy a D600, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will take it.

Is that enough of a reason not to buy a D600?

:lmao:

Watch too much kidnapping movies lately? ;)

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a D600, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't buy a D600, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will take it.

Is that enough of a reason not to buy a D600?

:lmao:
This looks like a "copypasta". Good use...

I took a few shots with a D600 and D800 today at the camera store. Sweet! These are edited jpegs as I was lazy to download the updates for cameras I won't own any time soon. And the D800 was set to iso 1250 for some reason when I picked it up. Didn't realize it till I switched it to raw, then I forgot that I would need an update to edit the raw files. Oh well.

8181264603_d59d018e8e_b.jpg

8181299084_86a83d529f_b.jpg

I would say your question is like asking a priest to explain to why you should be an atheist. Of course you should buy a D600 or a D800. 😉

I would say your question is like asking a priest to explain to why you should be an atheist. Of course you should buy a D600 or a D800. 😉

Or both..

Most reactions

Back