Cookie Thief

OGsPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a snapshot really, I liked the expression. The play on black and white in her sweater and the background was a fortunate coincidence.

C+C is appreciated.

BUSTED!!! LOL This is a great shot and one for the keepsakes!!

After speaking with my client she would like to point out that the alleged "theft" of this cookie did not in fact take place. My client maintains that said cookie was merely being transported to a more secure location to prevent the possibility of theft. She is in fact a cookie "protector" and not a cookie thief, as alleged by previous highly speculative statements made by parties who will remain unnamed at this time.

I would also note that I have been in contact with the District Attorney's office on behalf of my client and at this time no charges have been filed, and that they do not intend to pursue this matter further as the allegations of theft cannot be substantiated at this time.

I am encouraging my client to file a defamation lawsuit against the photographer who took this photograph and entered such libelous statements into the public record with little to no regard for my clients constitutional rights. My client wishes it known for the record that she will use any proceeds from this suit to fund a lemonade stand in the hopes of furthering her eventual business career.

----

Photograph wise I like it, it's a good shot. The facial expression is priceless... lol

@Robbin.photo you could have a great future representing crooked political figures (assuming you could suppress the gag reaction) LOL

Great shot.
You might consider bringing down the brightness and cloning out those bright spots in nose (which might be the flash reflecting off the turbinates)

upload_2016-9-12_17-30-13.png

@The_Traveler Good call on the nose, it looks much better however...not sure if it's your monitor or mine but a couple of edits you posted recently the skin tones look orangey to me. I calibrated my monitor about a month ago but it could be off... Agree she was a bit light in the OP's original post.

That is a really cute photo, great timing! :)

Most reactions

Back