Cool Edits, C&C Please

AnotherNewGuy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of the few customers I have has seem to love these pictures. I have been playing with different artistic effects. Let me know what you think. Obviously, they are an acquired taste. Over photoshopping is a disease, and I think I have caught it. #4 is rough...I know.
TimeLove.jpg

Graffiti.jpg

LoveBW.jpg

Praposal.jpg

Yourname-1.jpg

Hey, if your customers love 'em, that's all that counts. Because at the end of the day, if it pays the bills, it worked.

How much did they pay for these? :meh:

Not my style either, way over shopped and the photo under those layers and layers of shopping aren't that great.

Sorry If im harsh, its posted in the pro gallery.

And I agree with Denny, Whatever pays em. :lol:

I dont really understand it to be honest, is it supposed to be an article or something? I just dont see the poitn in having the same picture twice with writing all over their face :/.

I think these work more for album covers,backings, cards, invitations and other memorabilia.

Based on that, over all I think your layers are too equally transparent. It's very difficult to read the fonts and figure out the pictures as they blend too much. Maybe signify what you want the user to see, if it's reading having fonts stick out more, if it's the picture, lessen the fonts opacity.

I think #2 is the most interesting of them all, but it doesn't seem to pertain to the couple or a wedding.

I agree, if you're hooking into the demographic of people who think this looks good, then good for you. But to me, they all look (except #2) unresolved, gimmicky and sort of generic looking but trying to appear "artsy", from a professional point of view. Again, this is in "The Professional Gallery", so I'm giving a harder crit than if you were an enthusiast doing this for fun.

Work with masks more ;) rather then blend modes.

Maybe the road you are going down is a short and you will come back from the dark side.
Creativity is a good thing...sometimes.
On the plus side, when you did find something that works it will probably give you a unique style all your own.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back