Cool little spot

surfingfireman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I pass this little spot on my way to work all the time. They have a sort of walking trail through this magical little place. There is even a pirate ship in the lagoon above the falls, but I couldn't get a good shot of it.

piratemilldt8.jpg

piratefalltreesplitkr1.jpg

piratefallsvertzm1.jpg

piratefalls8x12zw6.jpg

piratefalls8x10dh0.jpg

Not sure which perspective of the waterfalls/garden I like best. I do hate that tree that cuts through the scene in #1 and #1. Any preference by you guys?

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Wow, that is a pretty good spot. Nice

These are awesome! I wish I could go there!!!!! That place reminds me of a private island!!!

Nice look, great shots. Crystal clarity. Show us some more.

Wow :thumbup: very beautiful. Where ever you work it must be nice to have something like that nearby.

I'm trying to do that effect with the running water like that. Could you tell me what settings you used please? How much post production work did you have to do?

Excellent series! Number 2 is my favorite!

Love everyone the water looks really pretty well done!

Thanks for the comment everyone. I have driven by this place a pile of times and finally decided to stop and shoot it.

Mole: it was a really dark cloudy morning so I was able to use a really slow shutter speed (plus I had polarizer on which slowed it down even more). All the exposures were between 4 and 8 seconds on shutter priority so aperture changed accordingly. Some PS was used, levels, cropping and a bit of saturation boost but nothing too crazy.

I hope to go back one day after it has rained so the colours are even more saturated and maybe try some different points of view (like with more water Dr Dan).

Thanks again everyone.

that looks like a really neat spot. love that wheel in the first one...

I wished I had spot like that near me...Great pictures!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back