have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
blurb

Background Info
I’ve been interested in photography for as long as I can remember, and kite aerial photography (KAP) seemed like a natural progression. At least it did after my friend, Thomas Dewez, convinced me that it isn’t completely ridiculous to suspend an $800 camera from a kite. After seeing the potential in online galleries, I knew that I had to do this! I spent a few months researching equipment, technique, etc. before diving in. I had not flown a kite since I was a kid, so I’m learning as I go…

http://scotthaefner.com/kap/gallery/

Ive heard about this but Id be too scared to hook an $800+ camera up to a kite of all things.

Ive also heard abot some people who photograph with aerial photography, using remote control choppers and attaching their cam to that too.

:shock:

This is rather interesting. I came up with the same idea a while ago but didnt give it much thought since I didnt like the idea of putting a camera on a kite that would crash when it comes down, hehe.

the helicoptor idea is interesting.

What about putting your old MF camera on a kite???........since they are pretty much worthless..........what do you have to lose???

medium format camera's are cheap? arent they more than slr's, etc? And the mf camera's ive seen only have 15 exposures on a roll. thats a rather short air time trip. digital is best to get morem pictures and no developing cost. and the majority of the shots will prob be throw away.

Most reactions

Back