Coolpix S6800 battery not same with S210

jgy2001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got this Nikon Coolpix S6800 at Costco. It has EN-EL19 3.7V 700mAh 2.6Wh Lithium Ion battery.
I previous bought the Nikon S210 at Costco years ago. It use EN-EL10 3.7V 700mAh 2.8Wh Lithium Ion battery.
I am unable to use the S210 battery in the S6800 battery slot. Because the S210 battery has a tiny plastic square at the battery to not allow the S6800 battery compartment to close.
Has anyone try to fit the S210 battery into the S6800 battery compartment?

Thank you.

Unless the cameras use the exact same battery they probably wont be interchangeable.

I bought some photive brand batterys for my point and shoot and they have been great. I think I got 2 of them on amazon for allot less than one one of the brand name batterys cost. I have been using them for a coupe of years now and they have worked quite well for me. so if you need some more batterys but want to save some money you might look into some from that brand.

If the ones you have don't fit that is probably because don't fit.

If it's not the right battery pack for the camera don't use it. Even if you could get it to physically fit it might not work since some battery packs these days have the ability to report their status (age, charge level, etc.) to the camera. Additionally, the pin connections might be different and cause real problems with your camera. In short, use the proper battery for the camera.

Most reactions

Back