TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
original.jpg

original.jpg

Wow! Great pictures again. They are probably one one the most beautiful snakes I have seen but as far as I know, they are poisonous aren't they?

Whoa. Coolest photos. And tack sharp, as the crop shows!!!
Where did you see these? You don't KEEP them, do you? (It is not allowed to keep venemous snakes in Germany unless you have "gone to school" for it and got yourself some sort of licence).
I quite like the second one here with its tongue out. I keep trying to capture our snakes like that, but it is only a matter of good luck if I get a photo of the kind. No skill. Just luck.

Hi Lafoto. As much as I love snakes, I never try to keep them. I found these (there were two) on my hike. I love snakes, so I'm constantly on the look-out for them. Good luck, be careful

Nicely done. I really like snakes myself and have had a few from time to time as they rehabilitate. Funny thing (maybe not so) is over the past couple of years I haven't seen any. I live on a farm where blacks, garters, kings, copperheads and water moccasins (cottonmouths) were abundant, but the visible population has certainly dwindled. Snakes are handy creatures to have on a farm.

Wow, those are super shots! The harmonious colours in the first, with the focus on the snake's head, makes for a really pleasing shot. And good job getting it with its tongue flicking out! How 'close' were you to it?

Wow, those are super shots! The harmonious colours in the first, with the focus on the snake's head, makes for a really pleasing shot. And good job getting it with its tongue flicking out! How 'close' were you to it?

Thanks for all the comments.

I was about two feet away. These guys very gentle and non agressive.

Most reactions

Back