Copycat(*8 pics*)

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
OK, if you haven't noticed, I am amazed by AIRIC's photos. I thought mostly clear sky, big ole sun going down, how does he do it?
Creativity and composition are a challenge for me, it was the "light" I was after. Couldn't pick one or two, (for the critique section) so I lumped a bunch together here.

St. Marys river water front.

95e334c4.jpg

do pano next time ^
fd0a0a44.jpg

Y'all obey these, right
c37384ca.jpg

Needs some tlc
cb182e50.jpg

Not enough boat?
fa40d746.jpg

cce03ad1.jpg

Took this about 8:15 ;)
8453f9ce.jpg

I always have a sunset :crazy:
1e39f360.jpg

Whew, thanks for taking the time to look.

:shock: Wow! The one thing I preach more then anything is get out early in the day or at evening in what I call magical lighting. Look at how vibrant the images are at that time of day, especially with the lighting we have had in Ontario this week. I really like "Not enough boat" I'm one for really tight crops. The sunset shot also stands out for me. Great work and take more.

Cheers,

Eric

Great pics ... the clock tower and not enough boat really stand out for me :mrgreen:

And on an aside ... it's hard not to be inspired and challenged by the photographers on this isn't it?! :D

i'll follow with a WOW WOW!

Eric, you've got somebody right on your heels! This forum is a perfect place for inspiration and keeps drive/creativity alive!!!

nice work John!

cw_ thnaks, we've been blessed with beauty weather and some amazing sunsets in the north. This is one of the few I was lucky enough to get with so much blue sky.
Eric, keep preachin' people are listening :)
BLS, I will go back to the clock tower. I think early light would be best. The east side may also be the easiest side to photo. The side you see faces south, but it was the best I could hanging out the car window at a red light :D
Cruzin, thanks much!
errant_star, I agree the people here keep ya on your toes.
J-M, I wouldnt say on his heels, I'm a ways back yet.

In three weeks my camera will be a year old. I say it all of the time, but this place is great for help, tips and inspiration.

Thanks again, so very much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back