jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's a great idea, particularly if you want to attract insect life. Wish we had the space. Four good images but the first somehow draws me in particular. Probably because it is both a nature and a pattern shot (to my eyes anyway).

It's a great idea, particularly if you want to attract insect life. Wish we had the space. Four good images but the first somehow draws me in particular. Probably because it is both a nature and a pattern shot (to my eyes anyway).
Thank you, John! That was the idea with the first shot. I saw the patter, and cropped it to make it suit my tastes a little more. Yes, the idea is to attract pollinators, and I think it will work well.

Viewing these on the "GE 2000 Toaster Monitor" at work so everything looks dark & muddied, but I can tell that they will look really sharp on my monitor at home. I'll have another look at them later. :wink-6:

Good set and great idea of having a wee bit of wilderness in yer back garden.

Viewing these on the "GE 2000 Toaster Monitor" at work so everything looks dark & muddied, but I can tell that they will look really sharp on my monitor at home. I'll have another look at them later. :wink-6:
Time for a replacement toaster monitor? :D
Good set and great idea of having a wee bit of wilderness in yer back garden.
Thanks, SF! Yes, it helps the pollinators. No pesticides or herbicides in the yard.

Most reactions

Back