Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
234565579-X3.jpg

234565282-X3.jpg

234565290-X3.jpg

234565295-X3.jpg

My son's not too big a fan of these birds, what with him going fishing with a rod often in summer and those catching most of "his" fish ;). I like them, and I very much like your PHOTOS of this one! Mostly so the first ... and you all may guess why (and will NEVER know the answer, eh?) His eyes are a surprising blue! And I like how he tries to impersonate (would it be "im-cormoranate"?) a "Phoenix" of sorts in your third photo here :D.

Nice series, #2 holds my attention the most as it reminds me of those great Audubon bird portraits. I love the detail you caught on the wing feathers and the shine on its neck.

My son's not too big a fan of these birds, what with him going fishing with a rod often in summer and those catching most of "his" fish ;). I like them, and I very much like your PHOTOS of this one! Mostly so the first ... and you all may guess why (and will NEVER know the answer, eh?) His eyes are a surprising blue! And I like how he tries to impersonate (would it be "im-cormoranate"?) a "Phoenix" of sorts in your third photo here :D.

cute story. Thanks for commenting

Most reactions

New Topics

Back