Corn Fields

magicmonkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
it's a pretty boring picture I suppose but I just liked it:

Corn-Fields.jpg

C&C, as always, is more than welcome

it's a nice shot. cornfields always look good in that sort of light

Hm, reminds me of Little House on the Prairie or my hometown lol ^^ Nice job on this. I agree, it's a very serene picture. Good capture ^^

No-no-no-no-no!
Not boring.
This is a lovely capture of the field in the setting sun.
Maybe you would want to play with the curves or levels just a bit more to bring out the colours and some more contrasts and you will see ... I think!

ok, it's wheat, sorry!

Thanks guys :)

song2006: I can see what you mean about going lower into the field, I might have to get back and try a reshoot with that in mind...

Lafoto: I did have a play with the curves and I could get more colour out of it but it starts looking a bit un-natural if I take it past here, still nice but you can really tell that the colours have been played around with

I dont thinks its boring at all! Love the light shinning down over the field... The field itself adds texture (Great texture) To your photo!

OK, so you tried playing with it before ... right.
And maybe you should have called this one "wheat field" to avoid confusion with our American English speakers on this forum ;) ;) ;) ;) ;).

well, I should know better than to contradict someone who I already know is a much better photographer than me! Thanks for pulling me up onthat Corina, I've just had a quick play with the curves, added quite a lot of contrast and come up with this which I think is much better:

Corn-Fields-edit-2.jpg

Your second image there really brought out the golden color of the wheat which the first one was missing. Maybe it's just me, but if you want to do a reshoot go to a spot without a tree in the background and see if you can get the shot without the sort of 'halo-ish' appearence with the sun. I think you can come out with a even more serene of a shot!

Either way nice job!

Most reactions

Back