corn maze

sweet_a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
post in Photoshop... is the post processing too much?

2102215556_62e564cbc5_o.jpg

I like the post-processing a great deal - it really gives the mood of an ad...like a commercial for some new TV technology. However, if you wanted true to life, it is a bit much.

I like how the PP affected the corn and the sky, but the girls skin looks a little too weird now - too grey maybe.

What was that movie with the kids that killed their parents and lived in a cornfield or something? Some Stephen King movie I think. Anyways, anytime I see a child and a cornfield, that's what comes to mind HAHA.

Now to the shot: I like the post-processing, but...I think the skin tones are sort of strange. Can I see the original?

What part of VA AJ? I don't see too many Virginians here.

I defenately like the last one..:thumbup:

What part of VA AJ? I don't see too many Virginians here.

Lynchburg/Roanoke area. I've only seen a few other Virginia users. Too bad. I guess there isn't a Great Virginia Meet-up in TPF's future. :)

What was that movie with the kids that killed their parents and lived in a cornfield or something?

Cmon - for real?

I like the picture, but it does seem to have a noticeable lack of vibrance in the color.

The PP work is really good though.

children of the corn.. i thought that too actually.. some how in an non-satanic way though.. there's corn.. and a child.. lol anyway. i love the corn and sky.. i do agree the skin tone is a tad grey.. she needs a bit more pink in her cheeks!! i think a reshoot should be in order.. the blurr of her hands is just a touch distracting. but her cuteness vitos that little blur! overall i really like this.. it reminds me of a polaroid!
taking a look at the original, that's a picture i probably wouldn't have looked twice at.. but the re-vamped version is quite eye catching.

Most reactions

Back