coronado bridge (large-ish image)

StvShoop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rpi.edu
coronado.jpg

hope this works on people's browsers. i wanted to make you scroll across the thing ;)

this is one of my favorite things in san diego.

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been there .... gone under .... drove over ... love it :heart: ..... San Diego ....... Ahhhhhh Next year I will be there .... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh yes the photo .... Nice one ... I guess that it's June gloom there at the moment as it appears rather overcast ... b/w .. interesting ... it's a little dark for me... Did you stich it together ? If so I can't see the joins ... nice shot have you got it in colour too?

OP
StvShoop

StvShoop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rpi.edu
i stitched it quickly last night, one of the joints is visible at the third column from the left!

it was gloomy when i took the photo. there's a color version, but it's not so different. glad that part of the year is over with.

Miki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice job, StvShoop !!! Was the weather just overcast? I truly believe this image could do with a little brightening up.
Great view, it was fun scrolling along.

This is exactly similar to a scene in my hometown Goa (in India).

Edit: Just saw you did mention it was gloomy when you took the photo.

303villain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i love that place, so beautiful. my aunt and uncle(navy family) live on coronado for 2 more days :( theyre moving back to orange park fl. id much prefer san diego

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Hey I recognize that!!! I was on one of the very last old time ferry's that went over to the island just before the bridge opened up, I grew up in San Diego and still have a lot of family there! I also lived in Coronado for a time and crossed that bridge on a regular basis. Nice work!!! : )

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics