coronado bridge (large-ish image)

StvShoop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rpi.edu
coronado.jpg

hope this works on people's browsers. i wanted to make you scroll across the thing ;)

this is one of my favorite things in san diego.

Been there .... gone under .... drove over ... love it :heart: ..... San Diego ....... Ahhhhhh Next year I will be there .... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh yes the photo .... Nice one ... I guess that it's June gloom there at the moment as it appears rather overcast ... b/w .. interesting ... it's a little dark for me... Did you stich it together ? If so I can't see the joins ... nice shot have you got it in colour too?

i stitched it quickly last night, one of the joints is visible at the third column from the left!

it was gloomy when i took the photo. there's a color version, but it's not so different. glad that part of the year is over with.

Nice job, StvShoop !!! Was the weather just overcast? I truly believe this image could do with a little brightening up.
Great view, it was fun scrolling along.

This is exactly similar to a scene in my hometown Goa (in India).

Edit: Just saw you did mention it was gloomy when you took the photo.

i love that place, so beautiful. my aunt and uncle(navy family) live on coronado for 2 more days :( theyre moving back to orange park fl. id much prefer san diego

Hey I recognize that!!! I was on one of the very last old time ferry's that went over to the island just before the bridge opened up, I grew up in San Diego and still have a lot of family there! I also lived in Coronado for a time and crossed that bridge on a regular basis. Nice work!!! : )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back