Corry's Birthday Extravaganza Trip (and mini meetup)

Here's another. This is a composite of two shots I took on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philly (one shot for the traffic on the left, one for the traffic on the right). Enjoy ;-)

parkwaycomp.jpg

Wow nice, you are your hubby look so cute together. Great shots!

43. After dinner, we went night shooting. Here's a reflection of City Hall in the windows of 1650 Arch St.
BaltDCPhilMtp43.jpg

44. LOVE Park
BaltDCPhilMtp44.jpg

45. Man and fountian
BaltDCPhilMtp45.jpg

46. The Comcast Center is the building under construction. It is now officially the tallest structure in the city. And if you're wondering, the leaves are yellow from the illumination of a street light. It's not Autumn in Philadelphia yet ;-)
BaltDCPhilMtp46.jpg

47. Joe playing with my fan
BaltDCPhilMtp47.jpg

Great pic on #46 I love the contrasting colors of the blue sky and yellow/orange leaves :thumbup:

what awesome shots, and oh how i miss D.C. And that is just where i will be if ever im single again.

Hi, my name is Joe, and I'm late to the party. Really, really late.

1. Bend

2. Burst

3. Guardians

4. I'm Confused

5. My Shadow

6. The Scary Door (Yes, this is a Futurama reference.)

7. Morimotosized

#4 KICKS ASS! I remember how long you waited to get that just right !

And uh....I would like the file so I can get a print of the last one please. :p

Corry.. Im pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say that you would have a topic with the (im sure it is) the correct spelling of "Extravaganza", and ontop of that.. the first picture I see is a picture of people picking their noses.. *smacks head on hand*

:)

Corry.. Im pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say that you would have a topic with the (im sure it is) the correct spelling of "Extravaganza", and ontop of that.. the first picture I see is a picture of people picking their noses.. *smacks head on hand*

:)

I have no clue what you are trying to say by that post, but.....ok!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back