Corry's got 20k in the bank...

Congrats Corry!!!! btw... how is your cousin doing?

Really really really really really good! :D She has started smiling and laughing and WRITING in order to communicate with us (we didn't know she could sitll write). She can say a few words now, though it takes a lot of effort and she has a lot of difficulty yet....she'll get there! She's able to feed herself and drink by herself and she's starting to do things like brush her own teeth.

She is now in a children's home for severely disabled children (though we are quickly finding out that she is not anywhere near as severe as anyone else there) and she is progressing by leaps and bounds. :)

She is our miracle girl.

More importantly does the counter stop at 20000? How can you still be on it 5 posts after your acceptance speech :p

More importantly does the counter stop at 20000? How can you still be on it 5 posts after your acceptance speech :p

Earlier today she was at 20,001...

It's like Deja vu all over again!

And is it acceptable for a die-hard Cubs fan to quote a Yankee (Yogi Berra)? I mean, I just want to make sure there's no rule violations occurring.

Thats my fault... after deleting someones posts we found that it effected the count of a few other people that posted in the threads... so corry went back around 200 posts.
Looks like she's back to 20k now tho so grats again :p

Thats my fault... after deleting someones posts we found that it effected the count of a few other people that posted in the threads... so corry went back around 200 posts.

lol me and my bad timing....I guess it's not huh :lmao:

Shhh!!! You're supposed to let them get all freaked out and think there's some funky otherworldly stuff goin on on the forum!

:lol:

otherworldly = administrators sitting in their darkened room ruling over all their kingdoms and playing with the minds of their minions by messing with the post count?

We can no longer accept this. The government should fear it's people I say we rise up and ARK!@#%......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back