mdw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pixelbalance.eu
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

What do you think of this picture? I've made it in Costa Rica during a hike trough the rain-forest.
I changed levels, contrast and sharpened the photo a bit afterwards.

I focused on the eye, but do you think that the rest of the frog should have been more sharp as well? And should I crop more of the right upper corner?

img56032cropza3.jpg

Ahhhh very nice :). It looks to me that the focal point is a little forward of the eye, perhaps the toes are a little more in focus? Great shot especially with the background the way it is and the stem adding to the perspective like that.

tim

I really like this pic. The frog has such a disinterested look on its face, which makes me smile. And the composition is nice with the stem leading up-and-to-the-right on a diagonal like that. In answer to your question, though, I think if all of the frog had been in sharp focus it might have worked even better.

That's a wonderful image.
Might be a little better with a little more DOF but it's great as it is.
I wouldn't crop anything.

Dani.

Forgot to mention I nominated it.

Dani

The shot looks great, good job.

Hi everyone,

I've got a somewhat strange question maybe.

This photograph has caught the interest of someone, but I have no clue whatsoever about a possible price-tag on this one, or prices of photographs in general. Are there any guidelines?

When this one is but in a frame it looks like below. How would you tag it?

Thanks for your help. :thumbup:

Nice! I like it how it is!

Thanks Joyce and Sarah!

Can I make the conclusion then that everyone is struggling to put a price tag on a photograph? :p
Really no-one has an opinion about that?

Most reactions

Back