Could Nikon be shutting down?

See post from KmH Studio 101, May 19. In this thread. We were both laughing at worrying about events we believe would happen, possibly, in the distant future. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the jet pack Popular Mechanics promised I would have by now
Got it now, thanks.

Though my impression is that some recent new products of Nikon are rather questionable - others are quite brilliant though - and the market is still shrinking and the most recent numbers dont look so good for Nikon.

yup, cell phones are killing the dslr market.
now that you can clip on a 300mm lens on a cell phone, expect to see more "home pros" using them. (or something like that, someone was clipping on large cell phone made lenses)

now that you can clip on a 300mm lens on a cell phone, expect to see more "home pros" using them. (or something like that, someone was clipping on large cell phone made lenses)

Aren't those lenses crap?

I welcome more cell phone camera improvements.

Aren't those lenses crap?

I welcome more cell phone camera improvements.
Yes, but just look at Instagram and Facebook. Does it really matter nowadays. It's just a quick newsflash photo, then on to the next thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back