Could someone give me some advice...

Now i just have to find $80 for the other lens....I doubt my hubby would be willing to fork it over. hmmmm.....

Maybe I could sell a kidney or something between now and Friday??? lol!

well ya. im not going to go buy anything TODAY...lol!

:p

Total disbeliever...converted. I've had my EOS 40D for a few months, and though I heard it was low-noise with high ISO numbers I never REALLY checked it.

Then Seefutlung posted, and I though "uh, no way. I call BS. This guy's full of it."

So I spent a bit of time chasing my kids, cats, and dog about the house at ISO 1600 with NO flash, indoors, at dusk.

Dammit!

I say when you eat crow, you should chew it well. I got a LOT of crap, but it was mostly movement on my part: when I steadied, took care, and made it matter, I got AWESOME shots. A few that translated to B/W in this sort of old fashioned grainy way that was very Speed Graphic cool, but the best of them were sharp, clear, and useable... way way better than I thought they'd be.

Seefutlung: that was a great assignment for me. Thanks. I learned something important from you.

Sarah: tear 'em up! Oh, and I have a niece named Sarah. I'll be helping a photographer shoot her wedding in September...more to learn.

Well, it's bedtime in Charlotte, NC.

I lived in Southern California (Tustin, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa...well, everywhere) from 1966 until 2004. I swore I'd never trust another OC dweller - buncha BMW wasting, Norstrom shopping, high falutin' TV stars.

I changed my tune. But...what's a Seefutlung? I trust it, I just can't find it in the dictionary. :D

Well, it's bedtime in Charlotte, NC.

I lived in Southern California (Tustin, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa...well, everywhere) from 1966 until 2004. I swore I'd never trust another OC dweller - buncha BMW wasting, Norstrom shopping, high falutin' TV stars.

I changed my tune. But...what's a Seefutlung? I trust it, I just can't find it in the dictionary. :D

I live in LA County.

Gary

Most reactions

Back