Could this pass as a pencil sketch ?

lacogada

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Opinions please ... could this pass as a pencil sketch ?

1457224938583-e1edit.jpg

I don't know much about this, but from my perspective, the catchlights in her eyes look too real, and something about her mouth/teeth looks very real as well. Maybe the glare near the top middle of her upper lip?

Yes, it could. The smaller it is seen, the more likely it would look like pencil. At the large ,size, the lower right corner's streaking looks a bit computer-generated, a bit "filter-ish"...the pattern on the right hand side looks a bit like a rough textured paper--perhaps a bit too much like textured paper. It looks similar to the Chuck E. CHeese pizza parlor photo pencil drawing shots.

As far as "passing"--that depends on the size, and probably the visual experience of the viewer. And again, the size it is shown at.

No, the face doesn't look at all like it was done in pencil. Just looks like a very, very light grayscale image with lines edited in across the top and some texture added.

Opinions please ... could this pass as a pencil sketch ?
No. Way too literally life-like.

There is a software that will "mess it up" some, adding stroke marks, etc. I've used it on a trial basis, but did not purchase it. IMO, it still needed tweaking, and that is the reason I didn't think it was "ready" for market.

Thanks to all ... appreciate the feedback and comments.

All suggestions will be considered and try to improve.

Danna

Why not just do a pencil sketch?

Most reactions

Back