Could Use Some Ideas for This

brian_f2.8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today I went to my nephews baseball game. I got a really nice play that he made. I want to give him something like this in a sequence. Do you think there are too many pics? Should I just do 6? Maybe 4 shots but go top to bottom? Any ideas would be great.

He turns 10 on Tuesday so I would like to be able to give him something unique. I am going to print this out on a 10x8. They can pick a frame and go from there.

...I'm not seeing anything in your post.

$rd.jpg

Perhaps you could give each photo a white border to make them look like Polaroids? You could also cock them to different sides using the rotate tool. This may give the image more character.You could even go as far as adding drop shadows to the photos to make it look more real.

i was thinking of the white border look. i liked it then i decided not too. drop shadows would take a long time but not a bad idea.

Put a nice thick white border or white space between them, then select the best photos that display the action in sequence, this could be four or six. Then it would give a great account of the action while not making it look so busy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back