Could Winter Be Finally Over?

Cyber Surfer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ez-photo.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The ice is finally melting, and some colour is starting to return. Happy days are here again!
1DsMk3-13-03-2011_0035.jpg

Taken today in the Vermillion Lakes area near Banff, Alberta using a Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III and a 17-40mm f4.0 L lens.

Beautiful beautiful shot! I wasn't expecting to find such a nice landscape when I clicked. Great work :)

Stunning capture and beautiful scenery. The only thing i dislike is the bushes in the front there; seem to block some of the landscape, but there's nothing you could have really done.

Beautiful! My only suggestion would be to maybe move closer to that big root or log - to create some close foreground interest.

My Dad used to say that Banff and Lake Louise were the prettiest places he ever visited. It's always been on my list of places to see.

ROY! Great to see you around here!

Nice shot of Mt. Rundle & the Vermillion Lakes. There are probably only a few days a year that you can get such a nice mix of snow & un-frozen water.
Did you use your polarizer on this one?

Nope just the camera shot and processing.
I hope all is well with you.

ROY! Great to see you around here!

Nice shot of Mt. Rundle & the Vermillion Lakes. There are probably only a few days a year that you can get such a nice mix of snow & un-frozen water.
Did you use your polarizer on this one?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back