Photos OK to edit
2 RZ67 bodies
2 120 backs
1 polaroid back
110mm lens
250mm lens
cable release

all for 150 bucks!

Not sure what Im going to do with it though. Im thinking about keeping the 110 lens for the RZ I already have and trading out the rest for something else. Maybe like a speed graphic or something.

Super find. Just add a 65 or 50 and you're all set.

Indeed, you just can NOT allow something like that to sneak past you. It's just ridiculous how low the value of some film gear has sunk to...just boggles the mind. When it was new, the 250mm lens alone was probably about ten months' apartment rent. Now? It's the cost of a small bag of groceries...

Must have been something you did(or didn't do!)in a former life...

Make sure it's all ship-shape then use it all till it breaks.

Must have been something you did(or didn't do!)in a former life...

Make sure it's all ship-shape then use it all till it breaks.

No one lives that long.

The guy (Friend from school) is restoring a VW bus and just needed the 150 for some brake parts. He said he never uses the RZ and came to me before listing it on CL or eBay. IF I sell it, ill keep the 110 lens, pocket my initial 150 investment and hand him whatever cash is left over. But it sounds like the wife is interested in shooting it so I may be holding onto all of it.

Shoot... I'd be ordering film and mapping out trips.

I hardly ever come across serious scores like that. When my uncle passed away, he was a professional photographer and his family knew I loved it and him, we were close..but never even considered me when they sold his massive and serious collection. I did not want anything for free, just the opportunity to buy a meticulously cared for, working camera. They sold them for pennies on the dollar (entire lot) to B&H or Adorama, can't recall. There was one of those rz67 systems in his collection. Not to mention the various Rollei's, Hasselblads, Voightlanders, and studio equipment ...lighting... etc. I really wanted the Fugifilm t4 super, a large format Linhof camera, and a Rolleiflex. I was more hurt by them not thinking of me buying some stuff considering all the things I did for their immediate family over the years. Oh well, I know now the only connection I had with them was my Uncle.

I hardly ever come across serious scores like that. When my uncle passed away, he was a professional photographer and his family knew I loved it and him, we were close..but never even considered me when they sold his massive and serious collection. I did not want anything for free, just the opportunity to buy a meticulously cared for, working camera. They sold them for pennies on the dollar (entire lot) to B&H or Adorama, can't recall. There was one of those rz67 systems in his collection. Not to mention the various Rollei's, Hasselblads, Voightlanders, and studio equipment ...lighting... etc. I really wanted the Fugifilm t4 super, a large format Linhof camera, and a Rolleiflex. I was more hurt by them not thinking of me buying some stuff considering all the things I did for their immediate family over the years. Oh well, I know now the only connection I had with them was my Uncle.

That's such a shame! Im hoping to pass all my gear along to my kids (assuming I have any) My grandfather was a photojournalist and I am really hoping he passes along his prints to me. He no longer has any gear but Id rather be able to see his work anyway. My grandmother was a bit against him showing me a lot of his photos because they are of her and seemed to be "sexier" granted by todays standards they are very tame.

That's such a shame! Im hoping to pass all my gear along to my kids (assuming I have any) My grandfather was a photojournalist and I am really hoping he passes along his prints to me. He no longer has any gear but Id rather be able to see his work anyway. My grandmother was a bit against him showing me a lot of his photos because they are of her and seemed to be "sexier" granted by todays standards they are very tame.
BTW., my Dad said he had 2 cameras in his living trust for me. Never seen them. Family...

Sorry, hijacking the thread. Enjoy that system[emoji5]

Last edited:

BTW., my Dad said he had 2 cameras in his living trust for me. Never seen them. Family...

Sorry, hijacking the thread. Enjoy that system[emoji5]

no worries! feel free to vent/chit chat. I have a feeling that almost everything that my dad owns/will own/has saved will all disappear thanks to my step-mother. Majority of which I do not care about but our blood family has had a cabin on a lake in northern Wisconsin for 115 years. Its the only thing that for sure needs to stay blood. She can have everything else.

Most reactions

Back