Counrty Queensland Australia.

Dragonfly..shotz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple of landscapes taken AEB in the camera and tone mapped. Hope to get any cc for colour and composition, thanks very much.

lyndhurst_farm_house_.jpg

jacaranda_lane_4036_7_8_ps.jpg

Beautiful photos, love the clouds also!

AEB - auto exposure bracketing? I would think so.

The sky is magnificent in the first, and I also like the composition as a whole.
The second shows me that I envy you the fact that you're enjoying spring just now (but only a little). Trees in full bloom are a sight to anyone who goes through drab-grey-wet November! :D

yep really nice indeed, particularly #2 for me....as an ex-pat Aussie it's great to see the Jacaranda's in bloom and the composition is very good with the track leading through the shot.....it's raining here today, as LaFoto said another drab grey November day in Europe.

That second pic really appeals to me! The track leads my eye right into the shot, the purply-pink blooms are such a lovely colour, and then the details like the leaning and broken fences and the postbox all get noted, the whole crowned with the blue sky and fluffy white clouds. Beautiful!

I like both shots, I love old ruins and the sky works well in the first shot, the colors and the leading lines in shot 2 also work well,, both are very nice !!

Two beautiful images. I keep flipping back and forth as to which I like better. Great colours and comps. Well done. :thumbup::thumbup:

my fav is the first one are these HDR's the first kinda looks like one

my fav is the first one are these HDR's the first kinda looks like one

Beat me to it, I was going to ask the same thing. I like both but think #1 is GREAT!!! THe sky really helps to set it off...........

that is a good place to live at btw nice shots

Thank you all very much for the great feedback. The auto exposure bracketing takes three photos and then I merge them in photomatix to create the high dynamic range. Trying to not over do the images and keep some reality to them as far as colour and light smoothing. Thanks again.

I love both!
But I like the colours much better in the second one (I think to me, the clouds in the first look a little fake unlike the ones in the second).

Looks like I have to make a trip out west! :wink:

They may look fake however that's what they look like. It is worth the drive (out west) and i am sure you or someone could do a better job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back