Country Church IR Pano (5 variations)

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went out and took some shots with the IR filter today. I stitched 6 shots together to create this pano of a country church. Then tried a different techniques in PS...I'd appreciate your thoughts on which of these works and which don't...

EDIT: Took off the last two from this post b/c I decided that I didn't care for them.

1)
IRpanochurchbw.jpg

2)
IRpanochurch3.jpg

3)
IRpanochurch1.jpg

That is sooo cool. Killer shot. I just can not decide which one I like best.

Hey Amanda, lol " 'cause your addicted" me too. I think the #1 the grayscale like and #2 the last one are wonderful. Now #5 I think is the best! I think the rest are good too, but the previous stated are my favorites.

Thanks guys :) It is a lot of fun...I think I'm leaning towards the last two as my favs...

Cool shots for me #1 is by far the best. But then again I am old school (or maybe just old)

You might expect me to go for anything green here, but no!
The blue one, the second of the series, seri(ou)sly does it for me! I really, really (!) like that one! And I like these panorama-stitchings. I am sure my camera has that function, and maybe somewhere my software could do this for me ... but I can't do it :cry:.

So thankfully others on here, like you, Amanda, can do it and make me happy with your photos! :D

I love them all Amanda, but the fist one totally rocks my world, mainy because it looks so dreamlike, and the front of the chruch looks in better detail., just amazing stuff here, love your work!

I like the 2nd and third ones the best. They have the most pleasing color palette to me :) I guess I should shoot more, I was just very, very busy this whole weekend...

Thanks Joe :) And yes you should go shoot more...we can't start an IR revolution with just me shooting :lmao:

Most reactions

Back