Country Living

nice shots!! love the dog pic :thumbup:

All very nice shots, Ray. Numbers 2, 3 and 6 stand out to me.

Awesome shots!! I like this rustic style, and what a plethora of opportunities at this guy's house!

I like your boat too...I love boating...but I feel funny about the photograph with the boat in it. It's such an anachronism, that fast streamlined hunk of technology against that old wood building. LOL. Sometimes I like anachronisms, sometimes not. But I LOVE all the other photos. Fabulous! The dog one is great and I think the out-house is my favorite. :thumbsup:

I love the 1st one - Just think it would have been better without the back of the newer addition showing. The "out" house was a great "addition".

weeping widow said:
I love the 1st one - Just think it would have been better without the back of the newer addition showing. The "out" house was a great "addition".

here you go! I didn't like this shot because I was concentrating on the forground when I took it, and cut off the top of the gable.

DSC_3285.jpg

Raymond J Barlow said:
here you go! I didn't like this shot because I was concentrating on the forground when I took it, and cut off the top of the gable.

DSC_3285.jpg

I see what you mean by cutting off the top - but I love the house.:D

Most reactions

Back