invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[Edit: new version added further down the thread.]

I keep going through my archives. This is a complete re-do of an image from last May.

p893142171-4.jpg

Thanks for viewing...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Another lovely shot! :)

Great job on this one!

Nice shot, as always! Lots of interesting texture all around.
Thank you! I wish there wasn't so much action going on in the sky, because it's creating a sensory overload.

Speaking of the archives, I was thinking about one of your other photos from during the summer - this one http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/254454-laurentian-garden.html Did you ever get the chance to go back & shoot it in the winter?
No, I haven't returned to that specific area in a while, but I will :)

Thanks all!

I actually really like the busy sky in this case, it has an almost oppresive feel that matches the grass below. The only thing I personally would change about this image would be to get rid of that tall tree in the background; IMO it causes some visual overload because it disrupts the overall pattern.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come back with when/if you do get back to that other location!

The only thing I personally would change about this image would be to get rid of that tall tree in the background; IMO it causes some visual overload because it disrupts the overall pattern.
Spot on, that's a great point. I'm not sure my post-processing skills are good enough to clone the tree out though, so I'd say that this image is a lost cause.

Thanks again!

i really love this shot. great job

I prefer the 1st one...FWIW. Nice shot!

i see those clouds are fast moving hitherwards and vanishes behind me... This is a dynamic shot, so to say.
Even though the the image is bisected midway, that does not makes any visual troubles; for the same reason i like the original than the trim-version

Regards :D

Most reactions

Back