Couple and FULL color in Bangkok by Pascal Riben

It's an interesting shot, but the overall image quality is not impressing me. It looks like it were shot using a low quality point and shoot or a camera phone. I'm not saying that it is a bad shot and the vision behind it isn't good, but this photo is lacking a high quality that is important to me.

It's an interesting shot, but the overall image quality is not impressing me. It looks like it were shot using a low quality point and shoot or a camera phone. I'm not saying that it is a bad shot and the vision behind it isn't good, but this photo is lacking a high quality that is important to me.

This photo as an acceptable quality for street photography: it was indoor, with very few light and with a point and shoot or a camera phone, I couldn't take this photo at 1600 iso, f10 and 1/13.

Sure, I would be happy to have a better quality - especially for photo color, but high quality never make interesting an uninteresting photo - at least, in street photography. Many great photos - I don't say this one its a great one - haven't "high quality".

This photo as an acceptable quality for street photography: it was indoor, with very few light and with a point and shoot or a camera phone, I couldn't take this photo at 1600 iso, f10 and 1/13.

Sure, I would be happy to have a better quality - especially for photo color, but high quality never make interesting an uninteresting photo - at least, in street photography. Many great photos - I don't say this one its a great one - haven't "high quality".

Whatever you say. It still looks like a camera-phone picture to me; the image quality is too poor for my liking and I know for a fact that better quality is obtainable in these conditions. To me even for street photography it's unacceptable. I'm sorry if you don't like my opinion, but I will give it if a photo is posted and I think it could use improvement.

Whatever you say. It still looks like a camera-phone picture to me; the image quality is too poor for my liking and I know for a fact that better quality is obtainable in these conditions. To me even for street photography it's unacceptable. I'm sorry if you don't like my opinion, but I will give it if a photo is posted and I think it could use improvement.

Why do you think I don't like your opinion?

Emmm, why f10 ?

Emmm, why f10 ?

Because I wanted both the faces and the plastic color in focus. May be f8 and 800 iso would be ok, in street photography, sometime you have to shoot quickly: 5 seconds after I have taken the picture, the couple stand up and gone away.

Most reactions

Back