Couple car shots, input please

Jon K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
We went out for a sporatic "photoshoot". It had just thunderstormed and so the streets were wet (some) yet the sky was basically clear, so I thought it'd make for good photos:

1a.jpg

10a.jpg

11a.jpg

9a.jpg

Thanks guys.

I like the first one, but I would change the horizon to make it a little straighter.

Oh and get prepared to have this thread moved, this is more general Gallery stuff man. (more than one photo and it doesnt have a specific question.... wow I could be a mod! :) )

First one, level the camera, 2nd is phenomenal, moving shots are hard, 3rd, lighting is bad, but probably not your fault (unless you said "Drive into the sun! and light up the cluttered cabin so we can see your squinting face and blow out highlights on your front bumper!"), 4th is good but should be cropped in closer to the car, the background isn't too visually exciting, and The car in front is distracting. I also say to burn the signs a bit as they're quite bright and distracting. Last thing is to use a lens hood, the 4th image seems glared (other than the dust catching the light) causing an unpleasing light gradient.

1st pick is great!

I love how the wheels are turned at an angle; plus the water. I also enjoy the 2nd pic on the right side is cut-off so you can't see all of the car.

The only thing I find odd is the last pic how its tilted...

Thanks guys - yeah we just did with what we had lighting wise. The lens I used for all of them is a Canon 70-200mm F/4.0L USM which is quite hard to manage when leaning out of a car! I think they came out decent in all - snap shotty, but also decent.

First 1 is hot. The others are ok. Yeah this needs to be in a general gallery.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back