Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Red-shouldered hawk
i-5mG8W29-XL.jpg

i-gqB3dmN-XL.jpg

i-9KGqgC2-XL.jpg

Red-tailed hawk
i-KZVGm8W-XL.jpg

Great set; love the last one. His expression really says, "It's a BAD day to be a mouse!"

What's with the sunglasses in #3? They add a neat element to the image.

Great set; love the last one. His expression really says, "It's a BAD day to be a mouse!"

Same observation about the closeup AND same question about the glasses- kinda cool!

Great set!!

Same observation about the closeup AND same question about the glasses- kinda cool!

Great set!!

Thanks. I would say someone found the glasses on the ground and picked them up and placed them on the post. Along came the hawk to see if they were his.

Great set!!

Thanks. I would say someone found the glasses on the ground and picked them up and placed them on the post. Along came the hawk to see if they were his.
He's not wearing them in the last shot, so I suppose they weren't his. ;)

Gah, the blood on his jowl. Incred

Now that is a cracking set of images, all very nicely taken and a great clean/clear background.

Another great set, the fact that he's still wearing part of his last meal in the last shot does make him seem quite intimidating.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back