Couple of my faves.. Looking for comments and recommendations

rdubb1031

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I purchased a DSLR a few years back, but up until recently it was the worlds most expensive point and shoot:lol:. I have decided to learn more about the camera and photography and welcome some feedback from everyone. I've pulled together some of my best shots over the past year for some feedback or photoshop tips. Let me know what everyone thinks.. As you can tell, my normal topics are my Jeep, landscapes, and my dogs...however, I'm hoping to get better so I can get some great shots of my 2 yo son.

$Jeep CP.jpg
$Jeep Pass.jpg
$Lulu 010.jpg
I have to make a confession on this one. I was lining up to take a picture of the bowl when, all of a sudden, my large headed GSD decided she needed to be a part of it. I love this picture though.
$Lulu Jeep.jpg
$Coop running.jpg
$Lulu snow.jpg

I'm hoping that from this I can learn more about lenses and such as I'm hoping to make another lens purchase here soon.
Thanks Everyone!

i like the first one the best. i would have cloned out the structure directly behind the jeep so that it doesnt look like it is attached.
#2 is pretty cool, maybe a tad dark but that could also be the junk monitor i am using right now.
#5 i would try bumping the shadows up a little bit to bring out some more detail in the dog. the red thing in the background is kind of distracting but only thing you could really do is to clone some bricks over it in ps to cover it up.
#6 is under exposed

not bad though. i like them

#1 and #3 are my favorites.
#4 looks like you focused on the background rather than the dog. I could be wrong, Im looking at this on my phone.
#5 it's hard to see details in the dog. It's just a big black spot
#6 the snow looks grey. I probably would have cropped in closer on the dog.

Good work though!

Most reactions

Back