couple of random shots from my recent colorado visit, enjoy

shadowdancer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
just in case you were bored and wanted to look at something for visual "stimulation". I'll post more up later once I properly resize them....
972250856_l.jpg

seven falls lodge house,..aka, the trail head
972250014_l.jpg

my dad (left), me (middle), bro (right)-gotta love timers,...:wink:
965072399_l.jpg

one of the many waterfalls at seven falls
965073210_l.jpg

tis what is called a "glenn",...basically open field in the mountains,..shot taken around 9000 feet ABOVE sea level
965072839_l.jpg

another shot at the mountain we hiked up,..elevation at almost 10,000 feet above sea level,..

all shot with Konica Minolta Maxxum 50 SLR with various lenses and UV filter (forgot my polarizer filter, DOH!) and I just simply didn't write down settings for all 300 something shots that I took

Pics on film? Cool!
That must have been a wonderful trip ... looks like some real quality time spent together. The countryside is beautiful. (I don't see very many mountains where I live...).

I really like your view across that Glen ... have only so far come across Glens in Ireland. And the illuminated waterfall is nice! Good to see you, too, in the self-timer pic :D.

all pics taken with Fuji color film, then converted onto a Kodak Picture CD. I do that with most of my rolls I shoot, then I pick and choose which I develop and the rest go into online storage. I hardly take any self portraits so I thought this one turned out relatively well. I tried to incorporate a couple others in my family tho.

P.S. This was my first time ever encountering a "glenn". It was weird, we were hiking through this small chain of mountains,..and it literally just opened up,..wait till I post more pics,...it was probably the most incredible sight to see nothing but thousands of trees just open up into a field,..its weird.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back