Couple of vaction pics - Wisconsin

WesVFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wesvfx.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a trip to Wisconsin this past October and was just going through my shots. Haven't gotten around to editing many of them, but here's just a few of my favorites.

6898549083_2f9675f012_z.jpg

6898533185_83e2230612_z.jpg

I agree. One is not doing it for me, but two is great!

Just signed up with Flickr because I was told it will display your image Exif data... however that doesn't seem to be the case lol

oh well... not important to anybody but me I suppose...

Yea I get torn sometimes between choosing BW vs Color... usually if the composition has a lot of textures in it I'll lean more towards BW.

Do you have more of the 2nd one? I like the photo. Maybe I like it better without the tree.

I want to love number 1 but it is just missing something... I dont know what it is either lol. I do love 2 tho. Killer shot man! Whered ya go in WI?

Do you have more of the 2nd one? I like the photo. Maybe I like it better without the tree.

Yea I thought the same thing at first... I cropped out the tree, but then it seemed to be missing something. When I get home around my computer I'll see if I can post that pic.

I want to love number 1 but it is just missing something... I dont know what it is either lol. I do love 2 tho. Killer shot man! Whered ya go in WI?

Thanks! :)

We went to Acacia? I think that might have been the name of it??? I'll have to ask the wife :lol:

Most reactions

Back