Couple of Zoo pics for C&C

I think the gator one would look better if you cropped out the top 1/3rd of it. It would eliminate the oof branch(?) and move the gator out of the horizon line of the photo at the same time and make the water reflection a better foreground that draws your eye to the gator.

As for the gorilla one, I do like it, but it would be a huge improvement if you could clone out that horizontal branch in the top left. For me that is a major distraction to my eye. I notice that more than the gorilla almost.

Thanks for the comments/suggestions.

Skylad: I will follow your suggestions and re-post later tonight.

Thanks for the comments/suggestions.

Skylad: I will follow your suggestions and re-post later tonight.

I am nothing but a mere noob at photography to be honest. So my suggestions are just based on my opinions and what I have learned from the board. Hopefully someone with more experience and a better eye will chime in. Then we will know if my suggestions hold any truth or not. Or we can wait and see what happens with your reposts, lol.

For me, a lot of it is lots of trial and lots of error still. :)

I like 'em both, but the twig in the gorilla's mouth is a deal-breaker for me. I'd try to clone it out. It would be nice if you could brighten up the eyes a bit as well.

Also, why use such a high ISO?

I was shooting inside and forgot to adjust it back. I was also playing around with Exposure compensation.

I gave it a little magic!!

Hope ya don't mind.

543024_341670262570891_100001837615236_843572_1598239472_n.jpg

Just wanted to show how the gator would look cropped (and also practice me post processing skills a little)

$Swimming Gator Edit.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back