Cousins

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hamblinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We had my son and nephew out in the yard playing in the leaves so I decided to take a few shots. These were all shot at f/2.2 or 2.5 and iso 400 with natural light. The focus was a little off on a couple of these. I need to replace my cheap 50mm 1.8 with either the 50mm 1.4 or the 85mm 1.8. But I gotta round up some cash first.Thanks for looking.
IMG_3155-2aweb.jpg

IMG_3161-3web.jpg

IMG_3163-4web.jpg

IMG_3165-5web.jpg

IMG_3190-13web.jpg

IMG_3198-14web.jpg

IMG_3208-16web.jpg

IMG_3217-17web.jpg

Nice pictures haha, I like the expression on #4.

Great pictures!

The kid in the camo jacket thing is really cute!

No 2 is super-cute and will make both mommies cheer with joy, and your son's expression in No 6 is just sooo coooooool! ;) What a nice series!

Adorable! The only thing I noticed was that the color saturation was better in the close-ups. Their faces seemed a little more "washed out" in the other shots. Did this occur PP or are these OOTC? I just bought the 50mm 1.4 and LOVE IT. If you had your lens wide open, ISO 400 may have been a little too sensitive a setting, which would explain the lack of color saturation?

Adorable! The only thing I noticed was that the color saturation was better in the close-ups. Their faces seemed a little more "washed out" in the other shots. Did this occur PP or are these OOTC? I just bought the 50mm 1.4 and LOVE IT. If you had your lens wide open, ISO 400 may have been a little too sensitive a setting, which would explain the lack of color saturation?
In PP I did a color boost in Lightroom and thats all. I'll have to take a look at the hi-res images and see if they are a little washed out and burn them if they are. I was shooting at 2.2 and 2.5 so it wasn't wide open but could have effected them some. Thanks for the comments!:D

Most reactions

Back