PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was an angry cow.
(taken at the Keady Farmer's Market)

#21 looks pi$$ed.

I like this image. It looks just a bit underexposed, but not so much that can't be fixed in PP. I really like the expression on the cow's face, but the exposure seems to be holding it back. ISO 1000 seems rather fast. Was it dark? From what I can see, ISO 400 or even lower seems a better choice.

Nice shot - you'd be mad too if somone had punched a hole in your ear with a tag that says #21 - :lol:

Thanks Jaemie, WesternGuy, Derrel and Frequency :)
Jaemie, I probably could have brought my shutter way down on this one and in turn brought the ISO down. He was in good shade and I was going from uber bright settings from my last shot, kinda did the zip down the scale a bit, snap and check and thought it was an ok exposure. It was crazy hot out there yesterday, probably a bad day to go to the farmer's market lol by the time I snapped this one I was on a quest for the kids so we could get the heck out of Dodge. So yeah, prob not the ideal settings for the shot.

Well, under those conditions, you probably did quite well just to get the shot. I hate excessive heat, especially when I want to shoot photos. Poor #21 was probably just miserable!

Jaemie, just about everyone was miserable, it was about 100deg without the humidex. We have been in a drought with multiple heatwaves and I think everyone is getting sick of trying to beat the heat, man and beast.

Frequency, this is a cattle/livestock auction, these were young Black Anguses headed for farms to be raised. You wouldn't likely find me anywhere near a slaughterhouse, definitely something I don't have the stomach or heart to be around.

Most reactions

Back