Cowboys on a Plane!

Great blog post. Loved seeing the storyboard and the explanation behind the finished image. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
You've got to be happy getting a storyboard like that...and they've gotta be happy with an image that is practically identical to their concept...

Love the look, and i really like the 'hats in the overhead' shot!
Thanks a lot, yeah the client ended up very happy with the result. *whew. It was definitely a great tool to have the storyboard ready to go, it made it very easy to work from and know exactly what to do to pull it off. Thanks a lot STIC.

Next time, post an image or two in the thread to spark more interest for us to click going to your blog. Pretty lame excersize on your part for trafficking to your blog. You give nothing to entice the skeptical.

Another thing, many do not wish to travel outside the nice, warm and safe confines of TPF.

Last edited:
Next time, post an image or two in the thread to spark more interest for us to click going to your blog. Pretty lame excersize on your part for trafficking to your blog. You give nothing to entice the skeptical.

Another thing, many do not wish to travel outside the nice, warm and safe confines of TPF.
I didn't know people needed the comfort of this forum as their only place for photography information. My attempt was not lameness, hence my ad photo sparked before you.

$Rodeo-Airplane-Vegas-watermark.jpg

odd, STIC appears to have gone and edited all his old posts to "..." and hasn't been on since. I appears like he may have been offended in a different thread or something...

That is a great article, the final product turned out excellent, and I enjoyed seeing all the setup/storyboarding as well. congrats!

Most reactions

Back