M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Had fun photographing this Cowgirl !

GCTP-324-1.jpg

GCTP-206-2.jpg

GCTP-343-3.jpg

Thx for lookin ;)

Hey great shots m@ko, dont see many cowgirls where i live!.... you caught the first one real well... love the dust kick up at the bottom, that last one is very quirky aswell, with her hair mimicking his tail :lol: well captured series :thumbup:

ok man...these are great! first one has a nice clean BG and good compo and i love the dirt gettin kicked up. can really see her workin that horse. :thumbsup:

second is very cool...horse and rider both have strong determined looks on their faces. like the straight on POV...really gives it even more strength.

third is my fave cos its different...the hair and the tail and i jus love the way she is leaning.
great stuff m@ko :D how's that light kit working out?

Thx all :thumbup:

Sounds good jello.

Archangel I'll start taking more for ya then;)

Thx JonK, you always have inspiring comments. And yes about the lights, I'm having a great time with it, can't wait to get a human subject to practice on, the stuff dolls are getting boring :mrgreen:

Thx again all and have a great weekend !

Cheers ! :cheers:

JonK said:
third is my fave cos its different...the hair and the tail and i jus love the way she is leaning
Mine too. Cool catch!!

very nice work M@ko!

i absolutely love the last for all reasons stated. excellent action shot in the second buddy!

Most reactions

Back