Coworker praise, a spin off of the coworker rant thread. :)

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok...how bout we talk about the co-workers that make work easier and more fun!!!!

I just called my other job (Walgreens) to find out what time I work tonight. One of my assistant managers answered the phone...his name is Mike, and he is the silliest person I think I've ever met. He's always so much fun, and makes the day go by quicker. Anyway...I asked him what time I worked, and he's like "I'll go look at the schedule, let me put you on hold"...then he proceeds to make the beep sound that it makes when you are put on hold, then he starts singing the song that is playing on Muzak at the moment (which is also the hold music) for about 30 seconds straight...I'm laughing the whole time, yet he never waivers...then he 'comes back on the line' and says "This is Mike, how may I help you?...Oh, yeah...Corry...sorry I had to put you on hold for so long..I had to go check the schedule. You work at...hold on, I'm being paged to the front, let me put you on hold" Then he does it again. He is CONSTANTLY doing funny stuff like that. I love working with him!

Now...do any of you have people like that at work?

core_17 said:
Now...do any of you have people like that at work?

nope.

everyone i work with is silently plotting there own deaths while on the job.

I'm pretty self sufficient at work. Although my manager is probably the best sales person ever. His techniques work. Really cool to have come so far in just a few months.

The rest off them are pretty much like me. Egomaniacs with money. Bad combination.

I have 2 girls in my office that just rock the planet. Traci, here on the forum, and Nina. No matter how busy they are, they are always willing to help me with a special project and do so with a smile. On days that are tough, they "attack" me for a group hug so that I feel better. Without them, I would have given up long ago. Special kudos to them. :hugs:

My colleagues evaluated me yesterday as "someone who turns up just to bayonnet the wounded"

Does that make me a bad person? :D

Hmmm....well, I work with a wonderful agency at my job. I had left the company a few years ago and recently returned as a remote underwriter. I was so excited to be able to catch up with these great people and it makes me feel at "home" in my new job. They are the kind of people you look forward to talking to because you can laugh a bit, talk about business and have a friendship all at the same time. :thumbsup:

Hehe, I love everyone where I work, they all like me and are nice to me, best job I could have ever even hoped for.
Im rather happy :D

Most reactions

Back